CLOSE TO ITALIAN RIVIERA
Family has 15 years experience and recommendations: secret Italian beaches | walks | markets | concerts | local region favourite resturants and wines.
The Best views in the region
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
The air is pure and the view is stunning. The villa is situated 1600ft above water level in idyllic surroundings. This high altitude offers a cool breezes during the peak Summer Season and pure air which is detoxifying. The villa has been interior designed to a high standard with a mix of antique and contemporary furniture. There is a large terrace with Jacuzzi and sun loungers. Ideal location to travel around Italy with the famous Lerici beach nearby.BOOK NOW
Casa Picco is a picturesque location in Tuscany Italy with easy access to Cinque Terra, Florence, Forte dei Marmi, and Ligurian Riviera.
Liguria is in north-western Italy, bordering with France. The Liguria Riviera Sea is a clear shade of blue which has been coloured by the green Mediterranean land.
Home to generous beaches such as Cinque Terra, Lerici and Portofino.
Lunigiana is the undiscovered part of Tuscany with its impressive rolling mountains. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty dotted with ancient hill-top villages and terraced olive grove. Full of natural curiosities such as the caves near Equi Terme, site of the natural sulphur baths. There are historical castles, churches, monuments and whole villages built before Columbus set sail for the New World.
EASE OF LIVING
- Relaxing space to de-stress
- All amenities available such as Wi-Fi, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer, iron etc
- Organic local produce (fresh fruit & veg, wine and olive oil)
- Power Jet Jacuzzi
- Open fire
- Yoga & Massages (extra)
- Welcome basket (extra)
- Guest booklet with the owner’s tips on food, drink and Italian lifestyle
Pisa & Florence
Lucca Music Festival
Forte dei Marmi
Natural Thermal Spa
Beaches & Sailing
Skiing & Horse Riding
Fashion Designer Outlets
Night Beach Clubs
- Situated in a small, picturesque village with less than 100 inhabitants, Post-office, coffee bar and shop within 2-minute walking distance
- Local town Fivizzano 10 minutes drive to all major facilities: Hospital, Chemist, Weekly markets, Restaurant & Bars, Supermarket and Beautician
- Aulla 30 minutes drive to train station offers connection to Pisa airport, Florence, Milan, Rome and Venice